Chasercommunity - Forum

All about the chaserszene!
It is currently Sun 19. May 2024, 15:42

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: ReXoS Gaming
PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 09:52 
Administrator
Administrator

yeye milton, talk what u want u oh-so-damn-nice-"pro", lol!

like the others wannabeskills without taktiks... u think i play so much publik but thats wrong... everysingle days i play fw with bespin with IRC and u are
thinking i suck becouse u see me 2 times (and about the 2 time u wasnt pwning me a shit only killing me 1 or 2 ingame and i killed u much more if u remember
it right)? yes i saw u ones more, but u didnt know that... ure like dasa, someone without expierence but that thinking to beat someone who have more
skills and tactical thinking in that game what ya need in the liga... and i bet u didnt trained it with usmc, so i dont have to fear a think from u... all can run
free4all in a map, blind, without a plan... and hitting with luck some other guys but i know u call that skill

i wonder why panic was asking me twice about join ure team if u think ure so damn nice lol

anyways u dont need to answer that i wont read that topic anymore, just to kiddie 4 me to mess with u lol... have other problems as this

(new link to the new kMa and assassins forum!)

Post subject:
Posted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 09:52 

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 13:16 
Foren-Eroberer
Foren-Eroberer

suggy wrote:
yeye milton, talk what u want u oh-so-damn-nice-"pro", lol!

like the others wannabeskills without taktiks... u think i play so much publik but thats wrong... everysingle days i play fw with bespin with IRC and u are
thinking i suck becouse u see me 2 times (and about the 2 time u wasnt pwning me a shit only killing me 1 or 2 ingame and i killed u much more if u remember
it right)? yes i saw u ones more, but u didnt know that... ure like dasa, someone without expierence but that thinking to beat someone who have more
skills and tactical thinking in that game what ya need in the liga... and i bet u didnt trained it with usmc, so i dont have to fear a think from u... all can run
free4all in a map, blind, without a plan... and hitting with luck some other guys but i know u call that skill

i wonder why panic was asking me twice about join ure team if u think ure so damn nice lol

anyways u dont need to answer that i wont read that topic anymore, just to kiddie 4 me to mess with u lol... have other problems as this

I admit you might play better in a war, but for someone who was bragging about how good u were, you're nothing special, really. You're aimless and deaf, and that's " enouth " for me.

Don't come with the leagues.. You don't even play there, and when I talk about a possible clanwar versus USMC, you either change the subject or you don't even reply.

I did train with USMC, but they're not active. If you don't fear me or us, JUST PLAY A GODDAMN CLANWAR.

Talking about tactics with me Suggy ? tss tss p00r

Panic was NOT in USMC. get your facts straight. he asked every Chaser player to join the CSS mix team.

ps : you lost to Rexos LOL

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 18:08 
Finger-wund-schreiber
Finger-wund-schreiber

me and crip(ReXoS member) always dominate surf servers
dark is the best chaser css player in surf ive seen in greatriver always 20/4 or something

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 18:23 
Foren-Eroberer
Foren-Eroberer

wowowoww, try to play competitive maps instead of some shit ones like surf. also, try to play with decent players. Crip is the shittest CSS player I've seen till now.
Dark is ok.

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 21:15 
Möchtegern-spammer
Möchtegern-spammer

SuGGy, i have a real problem with you talking about Crip like that. I've seen him play much more than you have, and trust me, he's way above average. I don't like the way u keep a record of the stuff that happens when we're just messing around in the ReXoS root server. I'm not gonna diss you or start a flame war but there is a lot of stuff I can say, don't start this shit just because there are other clans from chaser that menace your clan. Don't dig yourself in deeper, otherwise you will create loads of enemies in the process..

Lol and I thought a clan on Counter Strike would be fun with joyful clanwars without people like Dasa running around.. I guess it's the same everywhere

P.S. you're getting "thing" and "think" wrong. Thing is used when you want to call something or describe something without precision of what it is, Thinking is a verb you use, like 'I think you're being a arrogant right now' -- just thought i'd let you know

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 22:00 
Finger-wund-schreiber
Finger-wund-schreiber

Istvan wrote:
wowowoww, try to play competitive maps instead of some shit ones like surf. also, try to play with decent players. Crip is the shittest CSS player I've seen till now.
Dark is ok.

wowowowow i didnt even talk to you,
im only going to respond to you once, cus you always keep talking back about other shit
cus you cant accept that you can be wrong too.
Surf is competitive and crip is a great surf player, but you wouldnt know anyway
you havent been that active at css only 8 hours in past 2 weeks or something on your steam id page to pretend you got better things to do
Chaser was your game but css is not (my opinion)

PostPosted: Thu 19. Mar 2009, 23:17 
Foren-Eroberer
Foren-Eroberer

RabbiTitusTheMan wrote:
Istvan wrote:
Dark is ok.

wowowowow i didnt even talk to you,
im only going to respond to you once, cus you always keep talking back about other shit
cus you cant accept that you can be wrong too.
Surf is competitive and crip is a great surf player, but you wouldnt know anyway
you havent been that active at css only 8 hours in past 2 weeks or something on your steam id page to pretend you got better things to do
Chaser was your game but css is not (my opinion)

About other shit ? Let me see, facts ?

So, Chaser was my game, Quake was my game, Mohaa was my game, and CS 1.6 ( not css ) will be my game.

Surf is not a competitive map because it's NOT played in tournaments.

Crip might be a owner in that noob map, but he sucks in any other map. He also whines like a baby when he's losing.

I haven't been active at CSS because I prefer 1.6. And even so, I haven't been playing any games, actively because Summer has " arrived ".

" pretend you got better things to do " LOLOL and i'm the one who backs up with other shit ?